Here’s where you’ll find all the tools you need to help you lead a calmer, more peaceful and happier mindful life. From reducing anxiety to boosting happiness, there’s lots to find.
I’m adding stuff all the time so look out for free worksheets you can use on your own or with friends, free printable sheets, and watch out for the upcoming workbooks which will help you get on the right path to the life you want to lead.
Meditations to try
- Meditation for habit breaking
- Deep relaxation meditation
- Three minute breathing meditation
- Elisha Goldstein Bodyscan practice
- Tara Brach – RAIN meditation , all about practicing self compassion
- Mark Williams Peace in a Frantic World Meditations – Lots of free meditations from
- Creating a peaceful sanctuary meditation
- Relaxation meditation with whales by Jason Stephenson
- Healing and relaxation meditation to waves
- Present moment meditation
- Letting Go mediation
- Headspace – Headspace is meditation made simple. Learn online, when you want, wherever you are, in just 10 minutes a day.
- Peace Through Mindfulness – Welcome to Peace Through Mindfulness, the online home of Oli Doyle. If you want freedom from stress right now, we won’t waste your time. Right here we have bucketloads of guided mindfulness that is custom designed to bring focus and clarity into your life in this instant.
- Mindful – Mindful celebrates mindfulness, awareness, and compassion in all aspects of life—through Mindful magazine, Mindful.org, events, and collaborations.
- Tiny Buddha – Simple wisdom for complex lives
- Palouse Mindfulness – For those who can’t afford a live mindfulness course, here’s a pretty good alternative
- Elisha Goldstein – Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is co-founder of The Center for Mindful Living in West Los Angeles.
- Tara Brach- Tara is a teacher, author and meditation practitioner
- Fragrant Heart – Free audio meditations around a range of different topics such as relaxation
- Stopbreathethink app – A simple fun, free and compassion building mindfulness too
Action for Happiness
- The Mindfulness Summit – Bringing together key mindful experts to bring mindfulness to the world
Finding Peace in a Frantic world – by Mark Williams and Danny Penman. A practical book with a CD which offers a mindfulness programme for creating peaceful in busy lives.
Mindfulness for Beginners – by Jon Kabat Zinn. With Mindfulness for Beginners you are invited to learn how to transform your relationship to the way you think, feel, love, work, and play-and thereby awaken to and embody more completely who you really are.
A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled – by Ruby Wax. Ruby Wax shows us how to de-frazzle for good by making simple changes that give us time to breathe, reflect and live in the moment.
The Little Book of Mindfulness – by Patricia Collard. The book is a beautifully colour-illustrated book of 40 easy ways to be mindful every day.
The Miracle of Mindfulness – by Thich Nhat Hahn. Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh offers gentle anecdotes and practical exercise as a means of learning the skills of mindfulness–being awake and fully aware.
- The Mindful way through depression – by Mark Williams. n The Mindful Way through Depression, four uniquely qualified experts explain why our usual attempts to “think” our way out of a bad mood or just “snap out of it” lead us deeper into the downward spiral.
How to stop catastrophising – Do you find yourself worrying about the worst case scenario or find that your thoughts spiral? This worksheet is for you. Click on the link to download.
Reducing anxiety – Do you suffer with anxiety? Do you find yourself having panic attacks, or struggling to manage it on daily life. This worksheet will help you to start managing it. Click on the link to download.
Habit breaking – Do you have habits you wish you could change? This worksheet will help you with starting to make changes. Click on the link to download.
Being Present- Do you find yourself ruminating on the past, longing for what you once had, or wishing you could change things? Do you worry about what the future might hold? Do you wish you could live in the present? There are two worksheets for you on Being Present. Click on the links to download.
Meditation – Do you struggle with meditating. Would you like to be able to learn to meditate. This worksheet will get you started. Click on the links to download.
Being Kind- Being kind can bring increased wellbeing, and even improve your physical health. Get started here. Click to download.
New beginnings- Do you find yourself have pre-conceived ideas about everything? Does this affect your life? Try the new beginnings worksheet to look at things through fresh eyes. Click to download.
Happiness- Do you wish you were happier? Is your life lacking happiness? Start changing that here. Click to download.
(Please note there may be some affiliate links on this page but I only promote items that I truly believe in. )